Followers

I'm now accepting sponsorship dates for the 2017 year! If you are interested in having Angie's Digital Stamps sponsor your challenge blog in 2017 please contact me via the contact link on the blog or by email. Thanks!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Ch. #6 AG/No Twist & Winners from Ch. #5!

Welcome back to our 6th challenge here at Angie's Digital Stamps! I want to say thank you to everyone who has entered our previous challenges we love seeing all your fabulous entries!!

 Now for the winner & Top #3 from challenge #5:

Winner: #14- Carole J

Top #3:

The prize winner please contact me at angiesdigitalstamps@outlook.com to arrange receipt of your prize. All of you also be sure to take our winner's & top #3 badges from the sidebar. Hope to see you all play along again with the new challenge!

Also unfortunately Diane had to step down from the DT but Janet Stewart has joined us! Welcome to the team Janet! Also this will be Camille's last challenge with us we will miss her.

 Now onto the new challenge. The theme is "Anything Goes/No Twist". The prize is 2 images of the winner's choice from my shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AngiesStamps
  
Now for the DT's fabulous projects!
 Camille:
 Ellen:
 Helen:
 Khushboo:
 Cindy:
 Lisa:
 Janet:
 Angie:
 Janelle:

8 comments:

  1. I'm not seeing a link up tool for the challenge but I'll check back in a short while. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry about that it's up now.:) Angie-DT/Owner

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as winner for Challenge 4 - I'm absolutely delighted! Congrats to Julie, Tina and Glenda. Great DT projects for inspiration this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the placing my card in the Top 3 for challenge #5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just uploaded my card but it has a stamped image. I just noticed on your rules it mentions a digital image is required. I understand that my card will not be within your guidelines. (Sorry for my error)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Your entry is fine! I corrected our rules to say any digital or stamped image is allowed...it should have said that to begin with. :) Thanks for joining us! Angie-Owner

      Delete

Thanks for showing appreciation by leaving a comment, we love to see them! Angie-Owner